Cape Coral

Cape Coral is known as the little Venice of the world or the waterfront wonderland of Florida.
With 400 miles of canals, Cape Coral still offers reasonably priced properties located on and off the water.

Cape Coral a young community (55 years young) is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation.
We have lots to offer: Gated waterfront boating communities, single-family homes, and condominiums in everyone's  budget.

Lot's of shopping, specialty boutiques, brand name anchor stores, many restaurants, golf courses, boating, fishing and all watersport activities.

With an area of 120 square miles (310 km2), Cape Coral is the largest city between Tampa and Miami.
The SW International airport is within a 14-mile distance.

Cape Coral gas one of the lowest crime rates in Florida and according to Forbes, Cape Coral is the fastest growing City in the nation and number 1 in Job growth. 

I'm proud of my city, and I would be delighted to give you a city tour. I know the area well. I have been a Cape Coral Realtor for 18 years and a resident for 33 years. I have seen the growth and know the history.

Search Cape Coral Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$530,000
CAPE CORAL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Sun Coast Global, Inc. FTMYR
$179,900
CAPE CORAL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Schooner Bay Realty, Inc. FTMYR
$139,000
CAPE CORAL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Sunbelt Realty, Inc FTMYR
Featured picture for the property 217063713
$179,995
CAPE CORAL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Royal Shell Real Estate Inc FTMYR
Featured picture for the property 217060785
$99,000
CAPE CORAL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Right Choice Realty, LLC FTMYR
© 2017 Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service; all rights reserved.

FTMYR
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of the Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than the owner of this page are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.

The source of the information about real property available for sale or rent is the copyrighted and proprietary database of the Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service.

The data provided by the Broker Reciprocity Program, and the Information is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose.

Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service Data on this site was last updated: Oct 19, 2017 9:32:am